Conscious Conservation is an antidote to the "doom & gloom" so pervasive in modern conservation.
- Are you feeling disillusioned, frustrated, or angry about the state of our planet today?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and unsure how to meaningfully contribute given the magnitude of the challenges we face in modern conservation?
- Do you blame humans for the current conservation crisis?
- Are you exhausted by the seemingly endless barrage of depressing news about the loss of wildlife species, destruction of native habitat, and human-induced stress globally?
- Do you wish to see positive change that will protect wildlife, preserve biodiversity, and enhance ecohealth globally?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this course is for you.
Conscious Conservation will help you transform both your perception of as well as your approach to conservation by focusing first on creating the inner shifts necessary to transform the challenges you face as a conservationist. By transforming your mindset and approach through Conscious Conservation, you will help to create the world you wish to see through the power of inspiration rather than through force.
Conscious Conservation will lead you through three significant shifts: a shift in your point of view, a shift in your mindset, and a shift in your approach. You will learn to practice the tenets of Conscious Conservation, including principles such as including humans as an interdependent component of the ecosystem, and seeing opportunities in the challenges we face, rather than seeing obstacles. As a conscious conservationist, you will work with humans rather than against them to transform the challenges of modern conservation.
You are a key player in the movement to transform our future. The time is now for you to take positive action.
Are you ready to become a Conscious Conservationist?
I’m so happy to have you here! I’ve been traveling the globe, pursuing my passion for wildlife conservation, vet med, and One Health, and journeying to better myself for years. And now I wish to share this journey with you.
More about me: